- Read 35 books: Due to university I don’t know if I can manage to read more than 35 books but I hope I can achieve this goal and maybe even read more than those 35 books.
- Books on discount: This year I am only buying books on discount (20% up of discount), it’s a good way to control addiction to buying books. I really need to read the ones on my tbr, I don’t want to pile up unread books on my shelves.
- Re-read Harry Potter: I ordered the complete Harry Potter box set from book depository, I am waiting for it to arrive so I can dig in (once again) in the Harry Potter world.
- Finish my series: I have 3 incomplete series that I have to finish before I start new collections, “The Mortal Instruments” ( I have all the books but I still have to read the last two, I am currently reading “City of Lost Souls”), “A saga das pedras mágicas” (this series has 8 books, I have 6 of them and I have read 5 of them) and finally ” The Chronicles of Narnia” (I have only one book and I have read none).
Life Style Goals
- Get my license: I am currently taking my car license and I hope I will finish it soon.
- Organize my study: I need to organize my study better, I am already doing it and it seems to be working. Now that I know more less how I have to study in college things are going better.
- Exercise more: I wish I had time! I made a promise to myself: when I finish taking my car license I am gonna start going to the gym, I have one near my house that is perfect. The installations are new and it has everything you can imagine.
- Stop eating junk food: It’s true I eat so much junk food, I need/want to have a more healthy life style towards to food. There are so many healthy and delicious things and I am going to start cooking them.
- Zero Waste: I am trying to adopt a zero waste life style. Basically it consists on reducing as much as you can the garbage you produce. I still have to research about it but I am definitely going to adopt this life style this year.
- Be more consistent: sometimes I am weeks without posting, and other times I post like 3 posts in one day. So I am going to try to post 2 times a week.
- Improve my posts: I need to start taking pictures and edit them to post them here. Start making more beautiful and consistent heading images. I need also to improve my writing, but as English is my second language it’s going to take some more time but I am getting there.
- Answer tags: I have so many tags to answer, but I am going to answer them all I promise!
And I guess that’s it, what are your goals for 2017?