This is my first time getting nominated for an award, so I’m really excited 😀
Thank you so much dear Marta, The Book Mermaid
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award & ask them eleven new questions.
- List the rules & display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or in your blog.
1. What was your favorite book when you were a kid?
I loved the Geronimo Stilton books, “Uma Aventura” (portuguese collection of books) and “A lua de Joana” (portuguese book) was a book that marked my childhood as well.
2. Paperback, Hardback or ebook?
My love for hardbacks is endless! But I own more paperbacks because it’s more cheap, but I am trying to collect more hardbacks 😀
3. Favorite bookish quote?
It’s not the favorite but it’s one of my favorites: “Sometimes you make choices in life and sometimes choices make you” by Gayle Forman in “If I stay”.
4. For how long have you been blogging?
About 2 months? My blog is new ahaha
5. Have you met any of your favorite authors?
No… but I am hopeful for the future.
6. How many books do you have in your tbr (to-be-read)?
The ones I already own: 36
The ones I still I have to buy: 307 (until now, I am always adding up)
7. Do you eat / drink while reading?
Most of the times yeah. I love to eat chips, or drink some tea/coffee.
8. Favorite book-movie / book-tv show adaptation?
I love the City of Bones, The Mortal Instruments movie! It’s amazing, and I’ve watched it too many times.
9. What objects do you keep in your bookshelf besides books?
Funkos, tbr jar, candles, bracelets, Steve the dragon (in case you didn’t know I have dragon and his name is Steve, you can see pictures of him in my instagram ), my unicorn light, starbucks cups, owl crate box, my makeup box, some notebooks, all kinds of stuff really.
10. Favorite memory of your childhood?
When my mom gave me “The Diary of a Young Girl” (Anne Frank’s Diary) for my birthday and my trip to Dinesyland.
11. If you could change your name, what would you choose?
I like my name, but I guess Catelyn wouldn’t be a bad choice. Yes it’s a book character, you already knew I was going to chose a bookish name.
1- Favorite authors?
2- If you could live inside a book, which book would you choose?
3- Chocolate or candy?
4- Do you like Harry Potter? If yes, what’s your favorite book and character?
5- Favorite genre of music?
6- What are you currently reading?
7- A book that changed your life?
8- Which are your bookish fandoms?
9- What’s your favorite classic?
10- Where are you from? (country)
11- How many books do you have in your tbr (to-be-read)?
And I tag…